Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome readers, commenters, and contributors! 

I don't know if the world really needed another blog about data, but when I made a list of all the things I'd like to share with my colleagues, it looks like I have enough material to either write a book or share over time as blog entries.  I think, given my attention span, that the blogging might do the trick.

I hope you will find yourselves comfortable to join in.

My day job is in institutional effectiveness at a two-year college.  I have the best job!  Okay, maybe you do, too.  I'm no expert by any means, so I'll provide references for some things and seek your collective wisdom on others.

I'll spend this month getting the page set up, and shortly I'll post something more topical so we can kick off some discussion.

Regards,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment